Seasonal Golf Course Grounds Maintenance
The Fort Collins Country Club Grounds Department is looking to hire for the rest of the present season ending around Thanksgiving. Perspective employees must be able to report for work at 6:00 a.m. to work a shift of five to eight hrs.
• Daily golf course setup to insure superior playing conditions for our members and guests
• Mowing and maintenance of the golf course and grounds
• Must be able to work a shift beginning at 6:00 a.m. of either five hours or eight hours
• Full-time 40 hours/week and part-time
• Weekend availability (every other) preferred
• Hours available to candidates seven days a week
• $14.00 to $15.00 per hour
• Limited use of facilities
• Great opportunity to work outside
• Driver’s license
• 16 years of age
• U.S. citizen
Please send your resume to Rick@fortcollinscc.com and Chris@fortcollinscc.com.