The Pilates instructor will provide cutting-edge instruction through a variety of educational and fun classes that promotes health and well-being in a safe environment. The Pilates instructor is responsible for providing one-on-one services that will further enhance the member’s experience. They will also assist in creating classes to accommodate the needs/demands of the membership and complete record keeping according to standard operating procedures.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive Pilates programs to ensure members are satisfied with their comprehensive personal health and fitness goals.
• Coordinates class offerings and schedule according to Fort Collins Country Club standards under the direction of the Fitness Director.
• Monitors and instructs members/clients during class and private training sessions on the safe and effective use of Pilates training equipment.
• Support the financial success of the Fitness Department in conjunction with the Fitness Director through: accurate pricing of services, monitoring and management of personal schedules, accurate tracking of member packages/sessions.
• Promotes and sells all FCCC programs and services throughout the club and community.
• Meets with the Fitness Director consistently to review business plans, business development, and integration initiatives with the Pilates studio, Personal Training, and Group Fitness team.
• Makes equipment needs and repair recommendations to the Fitness Director.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2 years of teaching and participation experience in Pilates formats
• 2 years of sales experience
• Pilates Instruction Certification
• CPR and AED Certified
• Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel, reach, climb and lift up to 25 pounds
• Bachelors degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Sports Medicine or other related field
• Experience with the Mindbody software system
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org