The Maintenace Technician will assist in day-to-day building maintenance as well as scheduled preventative maintenance and building improvements.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing routine maintenance around the building such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door, or wall repair
- Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures
- Working on damaged electrical wiring when a shortage or severed wire occurs
- Maintaining the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly
- Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injuries
- Painting the building when old paint has become faded or chipped
• Electrical, plumbing, HVAC, paint experience preferred but not required.
• Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills and must be able to follow written and verbal instructions. The ability to work independently is a must.
Pay: $14-16 (Depending on Experience)
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com