Fort Collins Country club is an 18-hole private country club in Northern Colorado. Located in Fort Collins, CO, this club features tree-lined fairways, mountain views, and a family-friendly atmosphere. The course has hosted several US AM qualifiers, collegiate events, drive, chip, and putt qualifiers and pro-ams. As part of the staff, you are responsible for creating an environment that makes Fort Collins Country Club, feel like home to all our members and guests while they are on the property.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full-time position
- Preferably at least 3 years of professional kitchen experience in a “from scratch” seasonal kitchen but we will gladly train the right individual if they have the right experience and a strong drive and positive attitude.
- Passionate about cooking and personal growth
- Must have a friendly, team-oriented personality and ability to work well with others
- Excellent attentional to detail, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Understanding of food handling procedures, safety, cleanliness, and sanitation
Full-time shifts are available. No Late nights and a manageable schedule that will allow a good work/life balance.
- Employee meals, golf, tennis privileges, gym membership, and employee discounts.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org a resume and cover letter describing why you want to work at Ft Collins Country Club