Fort Collins Country Club is hiring for part-time and full-time line cooks to join our culinary team. One year of experience in a professional kitchen is preferred. The Fort Collins Country Club utilizes fresh seasonal ingredients from local farms & local meats to create menus. Fast paced service with everyone working together in a fun team atmosphere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Must have a friendly, team-oriented personality and ability to work well with others
- Excellent attentional to detail, organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills
- Understanding of food handling procedures, safety, cleanliness, and sanitation
• Free meals
• Golf and tennis privileges
• Gym membership
• Employee discounts
$20.00 – $25.00 per hour
No late nights and a manageable schedule that will allow a good work/life balance.
- 2-3 shifts available per week
- AM Schedule: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- PM Schedule: 2:00 p.m. – 10 p.m.
All interested parties should respond via email with a copy of your most recent resume and your desired work schedule availability. Cover letters introducing yourself are encouraged. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please email email@example.com.