Fort Collins Country Club is the finest mid-sized country club in the Rocky Mountain Region. Founded in 1959, we are a family oriented country club that delivers a prized golf experience, renowned tennis program and a celebrated culinary approach. We operate with one guiding principle, the member experience matters most. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and award winning team of golf professionals who strive to provide an elite member experience.
Fort Collins Country Club is an 18-hole private country club in Northern Colorado. Located in Fort Collins, CO, this club features tree-lined fairways, mountain views, and family-friendly atmosphere. The course has hosted several US AM qualifiers, collegiate events, drive, chip, and putt qualifiers, and pro-ams. As part of the staff, you are responsible for creating an environment that makes Fort Collins Country Club feel like home to all our members and guests while they are on property.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of lifeguarding experiences with a strong swimming background, have current CPR, AED, and First-Aid certifications, pay high attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment, and be team-oriented, self-motivated, and will to serve the membership.
Lifeguards are responsible for daily registration of all members, guests, and lessons, complete daily pool inspections, reporting incidents or unusual occurrences to the Pool Manager, maintain a high life of quality, cleanliness, service and safety, and always putting members and their guests first.
– Starting wage is $16.00/hr
– Potential to make commission on private swim lessons
– Incredible networking opportunities to individuals in business, marketing, advertising, communications
– Uniforms are provided, up to TWO suits per season – Employee meals, snacks and drinks provided – Friendly work environment
– Overtime and Holiday Pay for seasonal employees (Holidays: Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day
– Access to some club facilities such as driving range and golf
– Further employment opportunities once the pool is closed, if willing to transition to another department
Email your resume and cover letter to Michaela.firstname.lastname@example.org