Lead Pilates Instructor
The Pilates Lead develops, coordinates, and supervises the overall direction of the Pilates Studio. They ensure continuous professional growth and development of all FCCC team members. They will oversee that all Pilates Instructors provide cutting-edge instruction through a variety of educational and fun classes that promotes health and well-being in a safe environment. The Pilates Lead is responsible for providing one-on-one services that will further enhance the member’s experience. They will also assist in creating schedules and completing record keeping according to standard operating procedures.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive Pilates programs to ensure members are satisfied with their comprehensive personal health and fitness goals.
• Coordinates class offerings, schedules, and staffing according to Fort Collins Country Club standards.
• Monitors and instructs members/clients during class and private training sessions on the safe and effective use of Pilates training equipment.
• Oversee and support the financial success of the Fitness Department in conjunction with the Fitness Director through: accurate pricing of services, monitoring and management of Pilates staff schedules, accurate tracking of member packages/sessions, entering sales of packages into company wide POS system on a daily basis.
• Refers members to appropriate instructor or class based on level and knowledge when necessary.
• Promotes and sells all FCCC programs and services throughout the club and community.
• Provides education and motivation to other Pilates instructors to prescribe and sell FCCC programs and services to the membership.
• Meets with the Fitness Director consistently to review business plans, business development, and integration initiatives with the Pilates studio,
Personal Training, and Group Fitness team.
• Makes equipment needs and repair recommendations to the Fitness Director.
• Assists the Fitness Director in selecting, hiring, promoting, mentoring and educating Pilates staff in a manner that reinforces the Club’s values and philosophy and ensures the operation of the department meets company standards, providing an environment of membership satisfaction
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1 year of supervisory experience
• 3 years of teaching and participation experience in Pilates formats
• 2 years of sales experience
• Pilates Instruction Certification
• CPR and AED Certified
• Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel, reach, climb and lift up to 25 pounds
• Bachelors degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Sports Medicine or other related field
• Experience with the Mindbody software system
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com