Do you want to be part of a high-performing team? Join us at the Fort Collins Country Club as a member of our Housekeeping team!
Fort Collins Country club is an 18-hole private country club in Northern Colorado. Located in Fort Collins, CO, this club features tree-lined fairways, mountain views, and a family-friendly atmosphere. The course has hosted several US AM qualifiers, collegiate events, drive, chip, and putt qualifiers and pro-ams. As part of the staff, you are responsible for creating an environment that makes Fort Collins Country Club, feel like home to all our members and guests while they are on the property.
The Fort Collins Country Club Facilities Team is looking to hire Housekeepers available especially on weekends. The Housekeeping Crew is responsible for ensuring the overall cleanliness of the facilities at the Club.
- Bathroom cleaning
- Taking out trash
- Stocking consumables products (paper towels, toilet paper, soaps, shampoo, etc.)
- Window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Cleaning before/after special events
- Reporting shortages or property damages to the Facilities Manager
- Part-time, Sat/Sun 5:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m., and 2-3 days during the week, 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Day shift and weekend availability
- $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Fort Collins Country Club offers competitive benefits including discounts on meals, golf, tennis and fitness privileges, and a holiday bonus.
- Prior professional cleaning experience is preferred but not required
- Willingness to work on weekends
Ability to Commute/Relocate
Fort Collins, CO 80524: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply please send your resume and cover letter addressed to Jim Thurman, Facilities Manager, and Rena Martinez, Employee Services and Experience Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.