Fort Collins Country club is an 18-hole private country club in Northern Colorado. Located in Fort Collins, CO, this club features tree-lined fairways, mountain views, and a family-friendly atmosphere. The course has hosted several US AM qualifiers, collegiate events, drive, chip, and putt qualifiers and pro-ams. As part of the staff, you are responsible for creating an environment that makes Fort Collins Country Club, feel like home to all our members and guests while they are on the property.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Season is Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Lifeguard training/CPR/AED required
- Busy member only swimming pool.
- High-quality communication skills with peers and membership
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Some swim lesson experience is preferred but not necessary
- Some flexibility in schedule but must be able to work weekends
To Apply: Email a resume and cover letter to Mary Coupe at firstname.lastname@example.org