Do you want to be part of a high-performing team? Join us at the Fort Collins Country Club as a Club Cook!
Fort Collins Country Club is an 18-hole private country club in Northern Colorado. Our club is located in Fort Collins, CO, with tree-lined fairways, mountain views, and a family-friendly atmosphere. The course has hosted several US AM qualifiers, collegiate events, drive, chip, putt qualifiers, and pro-ams. As part of the staff, you are responsible for creating an environment that makes Fort Collins Country Club feel like home to all our members and guests while they are on the property.
Fort Collins Country Club is hiring Club Cooks to join our culinary team. Must have at least one year of professional kitchen experience. We are a full-service country club that offers fine dining, fast casual, and large catered events throughout the year. We proudly support all things local and run seasonal “from scratch menus” based on locally grown fruits, veggies, and locally raised meats.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Cooking experience with grill and pantry work
- Able to read tickets and efficiently produce food promptly
- Must have a friendly, team-oriented personality and the ability to work well with others
- Excellent attentional to detail, organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Understanding of food handling procedures, safety, cleanliness, and sanitation
- Self-starter with the ability to take pride in your work and keep your workstation clean and organized
Our Full-Time team members receive a competitive medical benefits package and discounts on meals, access to our golf, tennis and wellness facilities, a holiday bonus, paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- No late nights and a manageable schedule that will allow a good work/life balance
- Pay rates are competitive and commensurate with experience
- We provide one free meal per shift and uniforms
Ability to Commute/Relocate
- Fort Collins, CO 80524: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- In person
All interested parties should respond via email with a copy of your most recent resume and your desired work schedule availability. Cover letters introducing yourself are encouraged. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please email Mark Havens, Director of Food and Beverage, T.R. Shuttleworth, Executive Chef, and Rena Martinez, Employee Services and Experience Manager at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.