- This event has passed.
November 17, 2020 @ 6:30 am - 7:25 am
An event every week that begins at 6:30 am on Tuesday, repeating until November 24, 2020
Great class for beginners or anyone who is looking for a gentle practice. This class focuses on classic and restorative yoga poses with an emphasis on
foundation, breath, and alignment. A wonderful way to reduce stress, increase flexibility, and find balance.
•Please register for classes on Mindbody as there are a limited number of spots available. Walk-ins are welcome given there is space.
•Check for class cancellations via Mindbody before attending.
•Fee-based classes are highlighted. Class pricing may vary. Prices listed on Mindbody.
•For questions please contact Krista at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Classes will meet in the West side of ballroom of the main clubhouse. Please use the North door for entrance/exit.
– Face coverings are required in all public places. Face masks must be worn during classes while inside.
– Please remember to dress accordingly for classes. We may be outside at times.
– Bring your own mats, dumbbells, resistance bands, blocks etc to class. No equipment will be provided. No sharing of equipment allowed.
– Social Distancing will be strictly enforced.
– Bring your own water bottles filled from home.
-Please check Mindbody for the latest class information.