Fort Collins Country Club
Visit us today and experience Club life at its best.Find Out More
Director of Operations & Sales
Creative dining options in Fort Collins
Fort Collins Country Club offers its members dining for all occasions and cuisine that appeals to all ages. With a number of different theme nights offered throughout the week as well as monthly specials, there is always something different to choose from. We also offer great dining options for special events and holidays such as Mother’s Day Brunch, Easter Brunch, Fourth of July Barbeques and many more!
Our full-service dining option, Whitaker’s serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. Enjoy dining indoors in our newly renovated dining room, or outdoors on our patio with unrivaled views of the 9th green, the pool, Long Pond, and the mountains. Drop in tables are always welcome, but to make sure you get the table and time you want, make a reservation by calling the Main Office at 970.482.1336.
Menus Are Available During These Periods:
- Breakfast Menu: Monday – Sunday: 8 – 11 a.m.
- Lunch Menu:
- Sunday – Monday: 11 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday – Saturday: 11 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Dinner Menu: Tuesday – Saturday: 5 - 9 p.m.
- Tuesday – Saturday from 4:30 – 5 p.m., we will offer a limited Bar Bites menu while our kitchen is transitioning between the Lunch and Dinner menus.
- Monday: Family Game Night | Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult entrée
- Tuesday: Taco Tuesday | Enjoy $2 tacos and $3 Club margaritas starting at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: Smoked Meat Day & Wine Wednesday | $2 off glasses and 50% off bottles of wine
- Thursday: Pasta Specials starting at 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Build Your Own Burger (plus a pint of Bud Light) for $10
Name inspired by founding member Spike Baker, Spike’s Place provides golfers and sports players with a quick bite to eat before a tee time or work out, or on the run. A full-service bar located between the Golf Shop and Tennis Building, this is a great place to decompress after a round of golf or tennis. During the golf season, Spike’s Place also operates a Turn Window for golfers to grab a snack before they tee off on Hole 10.
Open Memorial Day through Labor Day, the Poolside Café serves breakfast and all-day dining options to the families enjoying a summers’ day at the pool. Favorites include burgers, salads, and frozen treats. For the adults, there is also a full-service bar available on the pool deck.